Litchi question

Reaction score
Seems that If I program the P3A to point towards next waypoint in the hub it changes once I'm in actual flight mode, along with my speed settings. I actually changed my settings after starting a mission this morning to no avail. Only 1 of 3 flights were correctly flown with my yaw and speed settings. Waypoint and altitude were fine btw. Thanks for any input.

Changing the settings after starting a mission won't change anything since the mission is loaded prior to launch.

Changing the settings after starting a mission won't change anything since the mission is loaded prior to launch.
So, in other words I have to change the settings in waypoint mode with the controller, switch to FPV, take off, switch to Waypoint mode, load and start mission. As I said, 1 of 3 missions ran perfectly with "toward next waypoint" and " speed"

I guess so. I find it a lot easier to use a desktop and a mouse to create the waypoint mission, but whatever works for you...

Reactions: M1shootr
Thanks for the input. I'm all straightened out now. I do design missions on the hub except when there are tight tolerances with altitude or position. In those situations I fly my waypoints.

Last edited:
Your mission has to be set before you LOAD it to the Phantom. Make changes PRIOR to sending the mission to the aircraft. If you have programmed a mission on the Mission Hub then load it from your device, the mission should be the same so long as your device is connected & has retrieved the latest version of the mission.

So, in other words I have to change the settings in waypoint mode with the controller, switch to FPV, take off, switch to Waypoint mode, load and start mission. As I said, 1 of 3 missions ran perfectly with "toward next waypoint" and " speed"

Reactions: M1shootr
Your mission has to be set before you LOAD it to the Phantom. Make changes PRIOR to sending the mission to the aircraft. If you have programmed a mission on the Mission Hub then load it from your device, the mission should be the same so long as your device is connected & has retrieved the latest version of the mission.[/Q
I made changes to the mission in the hub but like a dummy forgot to save them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers