Litchi POI test

Reaction score
Just been out testing the Litchi POI. Pretty good, on first impressions, easy to set up a POI and smooth turning and filming. Couple of small niggles; it filmed slightly off to the side of the POI, so I'll either have to correct it or crop it out in post production for the particular application I'm going to use it for. My next test on this will be with a flagpole or similar to see if the mission actually focuses on the POI. I was using a tree which is not exactly easy to find a focus point on. For info this was using a 40m height with a 40m radius turn.

The second niggle is that the POI isn't saveable. But the fact that it's easier to set up initially should make my life a lot easier. I'm planning on recording a POI of a tree each month throughout the year and merging the clips together. The ability to save the POI mission would be good, in the same way that the waypoint mission can be saved.

But so far, so good @Kaehn!

I agree on the save POI mission, would be nice to be able to do that on the mission hub via browser as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1