Litchi Photos only ?

Reaction score
On the PC Mission Hub for Litchi I have a mission plan, but don't see how you do camera instructions (photos only that is - I have video figured out a bit anyway)? Is this done only on the app once you have connected to the camera and not on the PC?

I see where if I use straight lines I can do some camera instructions at each way point, such as "take photo". But in this particular case I would like to simply point the camera straight down (-90) and take photos say every few seconds along the flight route. Any help here? (I am new to this, if it isn't painfully obvious already)
Thanks

Last edited:
You can do timed shots in the go app, but I don't think you have that option in Litchi

...sounds like you'd be better served with mapping software - drone deploy, map pilot, etc. - unless you're going for a timelapse kinda deal, then maybe someone with experience with the auto pilot app could chime in and say if that function is in that beast of a flight program?

Thanks for the replies, I messed around some more and found I can do timed intervals in Litchi, but it can only be set within the app, not on the PC for pre flight planning. That's OK I guess, it would just be nice to do the full set on a home PC rather than the tablet - but that might just be me.

...the one in litchi is kinda hamstrung for me, as the shortest interval is ten seconds - so for making a timelapse, a twenty minute flight can only generate roughly a four-second clip...

Hmmm, on mine I was able to select 2 second intervals, but I haven't run it yet to see if that really is the case.

Sorry about the long delay - I got side tracked.....
Anyway, I am able to select a timer interval down to about 2 seconds and shoot stills while it flies. Works great.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic