Litchi Phantom 4 Pro RC Settings. A couple of Questions.

Reaction score
Greetings.

I have my P4P set up for silky smooth.

I can get most shots I need wo GPS/AP.

That said. With no camera operator Litchi is the bomb!! Love it!

Q. Does Litchi re define the RC settings to something else? I notice its a lot more tricky to keep subject framed up during say a 180 wrap around shot.

Q. What are techniques/settings I can use to obtain silky smooth shots while Litchi takes care of the flying?

So I did some work out in the field, With the settings.

Along the line most of us learn some form of secret mix of settings for and Flight. What I mean by that is non-automated.

Simply you, the control sticks and GPS stabilization and that’s it that’s what I mean by flying by hand.

Anyway, those settings are usually dampening down rudder and LRFB left right forward back. On the controllers.

When you get those just right you can make some very very smooth videos and it’s simply awesome.

When it comes to Litchi I think everything is reversed.

I set up a rather simple waypoint Mission and I flew the entire mission based on my relaxed control settings for hand flying. And that’s why am asking the question here that I’m asking.

So I thought well the only other thing is to make the controls as tight as possible meaning all the sliders if you will to the right rather than to the left.

And you know what? It worked!

I am completely able to let the aircraft fly its mission on the way. Mission acquires and I fly that in free mode so that I can operate the camera.

What a difference it made to basically “clamp down” The controls.

So for instance my EXP settings when I want to hand fly are 0.12 all across the board.

However I will set that all the way up to 0.9 all the way across the board when I want to fly litchi!

Also if I fly lychee I’m using 100% brake in the sensitivity. When I’m flying by hand I will use about 35 to 40% brake.

I would say if you want to notice a difference in my opinion give this a try and let me know if you do and what your findings are. For me it’s exactly what I was looking for.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie