Litchi pause/resume

Reaction score
I;ve haven't tried this, so maybe one of you have a quick answer: I flew a 15 waypoint one last night for instance & out of nowhere a low flying plane came along, looked very low, I a local farmers little single engine kit plane. I paused mission at waypoint # 5 until he was out of sight & flipped to P mode, flew her back manually to home. Could I have gone back to F mode & just hit "mission title" to start where I paused or would my bird have gone back to Waypoint #1 & started again?
I seem to be running into (not littleraly) these little single seat home builts lattely, & not at 400' altitudes.
I;m reading now the maximum height restrictions for UAV;s here in Canada is now 300'

I've not tried it on purpose yet and I don't have my P3 here at work to test but if memory serves me well (strong IF) when you switch flight modes you cancel the mission. I may test this after work to know for sure myself.

*following*

Reactions: Pharm
To pause the mission, hit the pause button (the same one that you hit to start the mission). After it starts the mission, it should change to a pause button. Once it's paused, it'll turn back into a play button. Hitting it again will resume (not start over) the mission. Changing from F to P modes cancels and stops the mission. If that's done, pressing the play/start button will start the mission over. In other words, after pausing, don't switch to P mode. Leave it in F mode until you're ready to resume the mission. Since it's still using GPS, it should just hover until you resume.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4