Litchi panorama

Reaction score
Hello guys ,I took yesterday a panorama photo with litchi ,a total of 62 photos, but cant find the right program to put them together, I tried a couple amdmyhey just don't work good enough, any recommendation?

Last edited:
Reactions: kimathi1 and CDR
Hello guys ,I took yesterday a panorama photo with litchi ,a total of 62 photos, but cant find the right program to put them together, I tried a couple amdmyhey just don't work good enough, any recommendation?
Lots to choose from - none are perfect for everything but one that does most things pretty well and is FREE is Microsoft ICE.

Can you explain how you did that. I uploaded the photos to google photos and it did not put them together.
It should be automatic. Just upload to Google Photos and wait. Sometimes it takes a day or two. May want to create a separate folder and put them together there.

It should be automatic. Just upload to Google Photos and wait. Sometimes it takes a day or two. May want to create a separate folder and put them together there.
Google photos is insanely powerful. It can detect similar images and turn them into animations, panoramas, collages and events. The best feature is the detection - it can index your photos and make them searchable. This only works if the photos are uploaded to google photos.

Reactions: ParsnipHysorter
PTGui is best. For sheer power and productivity, nothing else even comes close. It’s not totally automated like some others, but it’s not that difficult to learn and you have incredible control. You can set control points marking vertical lines and/or the horizon. Getting a perfect horizon is one of the hardest things to do in an aerial panorama. You can use individual settings for each photo in the panorama, which helps with the drone/camera being moved slightly off center during the sequence. If/when you find a stitching error, you can use PTGui’s masking feature to paint in/out one of the overlapping images. But maybe I’m biased – for ten years it’s all I’ve used for aerial and ground panoramas.

The first two panos on this page are from my P3, shot with Litchi and stitched with PTGui:
360 Degree Panoramas: Saint Paul

Ed Fink
360 Degree Panoramas: Featured

PTGui is best. For sheer power and productivity, nothing else even comes close. It’s not totally automated like some others, but it’s not that difficult to learn and you have incredible control. You can set control points marking vertical lines and/or the horizon. Getting a perfect horizon is one of the hardest things to do in an aerial panorama. You can use individual settings for each photo in the panorama, which helps with the drone/camera being moved slightly off center during the sequence. If/when you find a stitching error, you can use PTGui’s masking feature to paint in/out one of the overlapping images. But maybe I’m biased – for ten years it’s all I’ve used for aerial and ground panoramas.

The first two panos on this page are from my P3, shot with Litchi and stitched with PTGui:
360 Degree Panoramas: Saint Paul

Ed Fink
360 Degree Panoramas: Featured
I believe pano on Litchi is only available on Android. Does anyone know which of the iOS apps have a pano option?

I've used both PTGui anbd PanoramaStudio on 3 row (26 shot) panos shoot manually and by Litchi. Both work well but aren't free.
Hi, can you please tell me how to make panoramas by PTGUI when I have 3 rows? I only can make panorama with one row pictures. Thank you for you help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers