Litchi - Pano Error

Reaction score
Hello,

i have a DJI Phantom 3 and i want to do 360° panoramic with Litchi Pano Mode.

I puts the drone in a height of 30m, I configured the shooting for the panorama, the camera positions, it makes the 1st photo but later I have an error 11 and that stops.

How then I to make to solve this problem?

Thank you

Pano mode in Litchi
I posted this thread a little while ago, and received a reply from Litchi which didn't resolve the problem. There are a number of others with the same issue and I have stopped using pano mode until either a firmware or app upgrade fixes it.

I'm having issues with this as well. In fact, I joined this forum as a result of the errors so I could find a remedy. I get error 11 on my p3s, and error 12 on my p4p with the same error message for both, that the pano mode has stopped "timed out". Extremely frustrating. It makes no difference which SD card I use, which settings I use or how I hold my jaw, I get any random number of shots before it times out. Usually between 4 and 12. Trying to get a 3 row 34 shot with 2 nadirs but it ain't happening.

I'm having issues with this as well. In fact, I joined this forum as a result of the errors so I could find a remedy. I get error 11 on my p3s, and error 12 on my p4p with the same error message for both, that the pano mode has stopped "timed out". Extremely frustrating. It makes no difference which SD card I use, which settings I use or how I hold my jaw, I get any random number of shots before it times out. Usually between 4 and 12. Trying to get a 3 row 34 shot with 2 nadirs but it ain't happening.
I posted on another thread that I have tried taking a manual photo during pano mode and it seems to wake the mission up again and it continues. Doesnt work all the time but at least the strike rate is increasing to about 3 out 5 attempts.

I posted on another thread that I have tried taking a manual photo during pano mode and it seems to wake the mission up again and it continues. Doesnt work all the time but at least the strike rate is increasing to about 3 out 5 attempts.
Thank you, I'll try that out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues