Litchi Orbit Problem

No idea what altitude you're referring to (unless you are on top of a very high mountain and you are outside of the drone operating limits) but regardless, there is no mention of that warning in the Litchi iOS manual. I've used both saved orbit missions and those done on the fly with no problems.
How are you setting up the mission?

First, the ground altitude here is 1100 FT (give or take), second, I will try the second suggestion of logging in with DJI GO, then close and switch to Litchi.

If your Litchi altitude is set higher than the maximum in DJI Go, you'll get that message. For instance, if your max altitude setting in DJI Go is 300 ft and you set Litchi to go to 350 ft, you'll get that message until you change the setting in DJI Go.

If you haven't logged into DJI Go and have the latest version, it'll limit your altitude and that will probably carry over into Litchi. I'm guessing on that because I haven't updated DJI Go in a while so I haven't had to sign in.

I usually keep my max alt in DJI Go set to 400 ft but tried to load a Litchi mission and got the same message. It was because one of my waypoints was set to 430 ft (to maintain 400 ft AGL over a small hill). I opened DJI Go, changed my max altitude to 450 ft and the Litchi mission loaded and ran fine.

Pharm, I guess I don't understand. I was not aware that you could fly the bird with both DJI GO and Litchi running at the same time? Can you?

I had the same issue that Pharm had. I had my max height set (in GO) to 120 meters. (393.6') My usual max altitude in my litchi Missions has been 390 Feet. or less. One day I programmed a litchi mission woth a way point set at 400 feet. When I tried to start the mission I received a Altitude too High error. I saw my error and set the max altitude parameter 125 meters and all is well. Once you set the Max Altitude parameter in DJIGO, it is stored in the Quad and used by Litchi and GO.

Reactions: Pharm
Once you set the Max Altitude parameter in DJIGO, it is stored in the Quad and used by Litchi and GO.[/QUOTE]
Samuraiz, Your last sentence (above quoted) says it all. THANK YOU !! Didn't know that the anything you do in GO was stored in the Quad, and used in another program, like Litchi. That helped me immensely. Thank you again.

Reactions: Pharm
Pharm, I guess I don't understand. I was not aware that you could fly the bird with both DJI GO and Litchi running at the same time? Can you?
Sorry. I wasn't clear but you understand now so all's well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20