Litchi or Autopilot?

Reaction score
Hello all. I've been flying my p3a for over a year. I'm currently on vacation in the Dominican Republic and using in far more than often. While here I'm hoping to enhance my flying and recording experience by purchasing either Litchi or Autopilot. I was just hoping for some honest advice to help me compare the two before I purchase. I'm using iOS. Thanks in advance.

Sheesh. They both do a great job, and after the price of a Phantom; pretty dang cheap. Since you have some time, how about buying 'em both and comparing your experience with each for us?

I use both. Litchi has faster setup and the luxury of planning in the mission hub. Autopilot gives far more control (precision and flexibility) with a steeper learning curve. The gap is narrowing now though.
Concur on all points

I really enjoy the results when filming with Litchi. It allows you to pre-program the route with altitude, camera direction, speed, etc. The skill necessary to capture the kind of cinematic quality that you can achieve in a few hours of learning the Litchi program would require many, many hours of flight time to get your eye/hand control to be anywhere near the Litchi flight smoothness .

The skill necessary to capture the kind of cinematic quality that you can achieve in a few hours of learning the Litchi program would require many, many hours of flight time to get your eye/hand control to be anywhere near the Litchi flight smoothness .

I'd say is not possible, at least not if you operate all moves, bird and camera, yourself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31