Litchi online course

For what it's worth, I just checked it out and if you use the coupon code "GOALS015" you can get it for $15! I'm not sure how long it's good for, but I just used it and it worked.

Looks pretty cool by the way!

looks interesting if you use the code it only costs £13 i certainly wouldnt pay the £44 it costs normally!!

For what it's worth, I just checked it out and if you use the coupon code "GOALS015" you can get it for $15! I'm not sure how long it's good for, but I just used it and it worked.

I've just sat thru the whole course (apart from the android only section as I use iOS) and using the link given by seberila it didn't require any purchase/payment (unless I had previously bought it and promptly forgotten of course ... Which is possible [emoji6]). The bonus section is especially good viewing

I've just sat thru the whole course (apart from the android only section as I use iOS) and using the link given by seberila it didn't require any purchase/payment (unless I had previously bought it and promptly forgotten of course ... Which is possible [emoji6]). The bonus section is especially good viewing
How did you get it for free?

How did you get it for free?
Hi, this has been bugging me so I've been checking my emails and it transpires that the
Course was available ( here in the U.K. at least) for free for a short period last month. Not one to look a 'gift horse' in the mouth, I signed up for the course, then as per my previous msg I must have forgotten about it until clicking on the link today. Sorry for any confusion caused... Altho' bottom line is, I did get it for free [emoji6]

I've watched most of the Lectures and will add my 2 cents. My only criticism would be that in no way is it worth $50. At $15 it's a very good deal. It's all about Litchi and how to use Litchi and how to set up shots with Litchi. It is _VERY_ well done, _VERY_ easy to follow and understand and goes over _EVERYTHING_ in Litchi. If you want to know everything about Litchi explained very well... you should consider paying $15 for this course. I would highly recommend it for someone who wants to start using Litchi to it's full extent and you want to jump start your use from beginner to knowing everything about the uses and how to use Litchi.

I've been using Litchi for some time now but want to use it more (waiting for warmer weather). I know there is a lot that I've not tried yet. This course touches on a _TON_ of things you can do with the app and explains then all very well. Would I pay $50? Not a chance. Would I pay $15? Yes and worth every penny.

Thanks for the trouble you went to. I guess I will have to pay for it. But I have the ability to download the videos for my own personal use :wink:so could refer back to them offline at a later date. Just need to talk her indoors it's worth the £15 for the log in details.

Hi, this has been bugging me so I've been checking my emails and it transpires that the
Course was available ( here in the U.K. at least) for free for a short period last month. Not one to look a 'gift horse' in the mouth, I signed up for the course, then as per my previous msg I must have forgotten about it until clicking on the link today. Sorry for any confusion caused... Altho' bottom line is, I did get it for free [emoji6]

NO NO NO! You paid $300 for it, and we should all feel GREAT that we only got to pay $15! ;) (Lucky you btw)

Thank you for posting the coupon code.

Since I am still a newbie and learning. I have not purchased the Litch app yet, it is one of the last things on my list to get. I did purchase the video series. A lot to look forward to when I do get it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20