Litchi on muliple devices

Reaction score
Hello - before I consider buying Litchi can anyone let me know if once purchased I can use on multiple Android devices or will I have to buy for each device? I have read that the sharing of premium apps across multiple devices is developer specific.

Thanks

Hello - before I consider buying Litchi can anyone let me know if once purchased I can use on multiple Android devices or will I have to buy for each device? I have read that the sharing of premium apps across multiple devices is developer specific.

Thanks
From the FAQ's on the Litchi website -
10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?
You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same "main" account (Google or Apple) that was used for the original purchase. If you want to use Litchi on both Android and iOS, you will need to purchase Litchi on each platform.

From the FAQ's on the Litchi website -
10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?
You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same "main" account (Google or Apple) that was used for the original purchase. If you want to use Litchi on both Android and iOS, you will need to purchase Litchi on each platform.

Thanks for doing what I should have done (didn't even look to see if they had a website)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20