Litchi No Sound?

Reaction score
I have the settings all 'on'. it did work before. But for todays flight, nothing,, nada, zip...Any ideas?

You might check and make sure your "Media" volume is not vturned all the way down. I had a similar situation occur and I had turned my "Media" volume all the way down earlier while watching a video.

Nope. Volume all the way up.

I'm running android. I was about to say, "there was an update"? ;)

No audio except for warning beep from the RC when RTH is activated.

I'm current with litchi and iOS on iPad mini and I too cannot get litchi to speak. All audio options for litchi are switched on and the sound level on iPad is 100%. I have removed litchi, rebooted, reinstalled litchi with the same results. Anybody have a clue on this?

Brining up an old post but, was this issue ever rectified? I have the same issue with iPad mini 2.

Thanks

The only way I was able to get sound prior to a complete re-install of iOS and litchi was when I was using screen record. The sound did not work without the screen being recorded via litchi. Now it works perfectly anytime. I suggest a re-install as that is what made it all work for me.

Thank you RA... I'll give it a try.

P3P
Fly Safe

Update. Very simple fix. I had the little switch on the iPad set to mute, which I thought was just for the ringer. It evidently affects apps as well for sound. The switch is now set for screen rotation lock. Litchi sound working like a champ. Just an FYI.

Update. Very simple fix. I had the little switch on the iPad set to mute, which I thought was just for the ringer. It evidently affects apps as well for sound. The switch is now set for screen rotation lock. Litchi sound working like a champ. Just an FYI.
What little switch are you talking about?? Litchi on my iPad Mini 4 does not play sounds. I, like many others, have all my volume setting to maximum. I have sound for all my other apps except Litchi. Anyone??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik