Litchi newbie question

Reaction score
Just got litchi running today. Looks great, lot to learn. When I first started the device, I got an option to start Litchi or Go. I chose litchi and checked "always". How do I get back to Go when I need to. I don't intend to fly with Go, just confirm settings etc. Thanks Gary

Just got litchi running today. Looks great, lot to learn. When I first started the device, I got an option to start Litchi or Go. I chose litchi and checked "always". How do I get back to Go when I need to. I don't intend to fly with Go, just confirm settings etc. Thanks Gary
Litchi explain this well in their Help.
If you have another app (such as DJI Go) set as the default for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for that app in your mobile device (Settings - Apps - DJI Go (or other app name) - Clear Defaults).
Please note that with Android 6+, some devices automatically set the app you start as default, so this step needs to be done everytime you want to switch app (for example from DJI Go to Litchi and vice versa)

Litchi explain this well in their Help.
If you have another app (such as DJI Go) set as the default for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for that app in your mobile device (Settings - Apps - DJI Go (or other app name) - Clear Defaults).
Please note that with Android 6+, some devices automatically set the app you start as default, so this step needs to be done everytime you want to switch app (for example from DJI Go to Litchi and vice versa)
Thanks M, I saw that in the instructions, but had a brain glitch, DUHHHH. Thanks for helping and putting up with us dinosaurs :) Gary

ALSO, when you get the notation DJI Go App. or Litchi always or once: Choose once. That way the next time you fly you will be given that choice again.
Thanks for the reply, but I have the SamDung Galaxy Tab S2 that has the usb connection problem. The option box comes on and off several times, sometimes just goes away, sometimes I can catch it and make the choice. I choose always so I don't have to go thru that each time I want to fly. I have to start the tablet last, and litchi starts up, and all is well. Just a bit of a pain having to wait for the tablet to boot up. I've tried all the fixes I can find, and this is the best so far. If you have any ideas, I'm anxious to hear'em. Thanks again, Gary

Thanks for the reply, but I have the SamDung Galaxy Tab S2 that has the usb connection problem. The option box comes on and off several times, sometimes just goes away, sometimes I can catch it and make the choice. I choose always so I don't have to go thru that each time I want to fly. I have to start the tablet last, and litchi starts up, and all is well. Just a bit of a pain having to wait for the tablet to boot up. I've tried all the fixes I can find, and this is the best so far. If you have any ideas, I'm anxious to hear'em. Thanks again, Gary
HI I'm samung tab A,, I have mine set here
Screenshot_20180727-091704.jpg

HI I'm samung tab A,, I have mine set here View attachment 101731
Thanks IAN, I have that set that way also. As I found out after much anguish and research, the latest version (SM-T713) of the Tab S2 has a problem with the USB connection to DJI GO, and Litchi. I'm able (with the help of forum folks) to work around the problem. I am certain SamDung is not going to fix the problem.
I just go back to "Go" to check status of settings etc periodically. Litchi is great. I have the goog maps and everything is working as it should,,,,so far.
Thanks, and good flying to ya. Gary.
P.S. My step son lives in Melbourne G'day mate :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj