Litchi Needs Latest Firmware?

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Been contemplating pulling the plug and buying the Litchi app, however I went on their website and it says

“First ensure you are using the latest DJI firmwares on both your aircraft and remote controller if you are using one.”

I haven’t updated anything since the initial set-up and from what I’m reading the latest DJI updates have had several issues?

So if I purchase Litchi, will it not work without updating the firmwares and opening things up to the DJI hiccups?

Thanks
- J -

Hey Guys

Been contemplating pulling the plug and buying the Litchi app, however I went on their website and it says

“First ensure you are using the latest DJI firmwares on both your aircraft and remote controller if you are using one.”

I haven’t updated anything since the initial set-up and from what I’m reading the latest DJI updates have had several issues?

So if I purchase Litchi, will it not work without updating the firmwares and opening things up to the DJI hiccups?

Thanks
- J -
Keep dji for some settings and updates etc ,litchi has its own update alert,my p4 running old v 4.1.3 with 1.8.0 ,no updates for a while ,litchi update v 4.1.2 is there latest android update and i have no issues , i fly between the 3 apps and all good but i do update litchi,but quick read dont hurt ,no dji updates yet my birds fly sweet

Hey Guys

Thanks
- J -
don't worry about updating AC or RC, mine was well out of date like yours and Litchi works fine without updating anything

Keep dji for some settings and updates etc ,litchi has its own update alert,my p4 running old v 4.1.3 with 1.8.0 ,no updates for a while ,litchi update v 4.1.2 is there latest android update and i have no issues , i fly between the 3 apps and all good but i do update litchi,but quick read dont hurt ,no dji updates yet my birds fly sweet

Thanks for the info!

Yep ..... Litchi will work fine without need to upgrade FW.

Its good to keep a copy of GO though ... as Litchi does not do all calibrations etc. So I use GO to do calibrations when needed (rare but does come up) .... Litchi for general flying.

I also use Go at times ... I find each has its uses ...

I'm flying P3P

Nigel

Yep ..... Litchi will work fine without need to upgrade FW.

Its good to keep a copy of GO though ... as Litchi does not do all calibrations etc. So I use GO to do calibrations when needed (rare but does come up) .... Litchi for general flying.

I also use Go at times ... I find each has its uses ...

I'm flying P3P

Nigel

Thanks Nigel, I plan on keeping Go. Just picked up Litchi last night, hopefully I’ll get to put it to use soon!

Thanks for the reply

J

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1