Litchi mission not loading from Phantom 4 Screen to Phantom 4 Drone

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions why my one and only mission on Litchi Mission Hub (mission 1) will not upload from my Phantom 4 Screen ( monitor/controller ) to my Phantom 4 drone unit. The mission is successfully loading from Mission Hub to the Phantom 4 Screen ( monitor/controller ), but when I click the "load arrow >" the "download% bar" appears followed soon after by a speech error saying "WARNING___FAILED TO ?????? A MISSION"

Reactions: troubleuk
Welcome to the Forum!
Confusing post, Let me try this....

You created a mission on the hub with your computer.
It loads up on your mobile device.
When you run the mission it fails.

If you still need some help, reply and or share your mission here like this.

Mission Hub - Litchi

Rod

Reactions: Arve Horgheim
Check your altitude you have set in your mission in relation to the altitude you have set in aircraft settings. If your mission setting is higher than the altitude setting in the aircraft, the mission won't load

Hello RodPad.
YES...you have the problem correct. I am using a Phantom 4 Screen (not a mobile phone) with my drone. I can successfully upload a mission from Mission Hub to the screen, but when I execute the mission it fails to load to the drone.
Hello rexter314.
I have changed the mission to just two (2) waypoints, but it still will not load.

I have changed the mission to just two (2) waypoints, but it still will not load.
Just out of curiosity, do you have IFM's enabled?

What is "IFM's" ?
" Intellegent Flight Modes", they need to be enabled or missions will not load or run. Enable these in DJI Go, and they will work for Litchi. There may also be a setting in Litchi as well, but its been a while since I have looked. Also make sure your RC switch is in the correct position.

" Intellegent Flight Modes", they need to be enabled or missions will not load or run. Enable these in DJI Go, and they will work for Litchi. There may also be a setting in Litchi as well, but its been a while since I have looked. Also make sure your RC switch is in the correct position.

YES...……..IFM is enabled. In my opinion, the problem is that the drone (in Litchi mode) does NOT like the looks of the mission file. I will try to copy someone else's file on try to upload that.

I will try to copy someone else's file on try to upload that.
You can't do that due to the positioning in the mission and co-ordinance. If you try that you are asking for trouble. What a ridiculous idea, its your aircraft, pay attention to those who are willing to help you or not. Its your choice.

Reactions: steve 604
In my opinion, the problem is that the drone (in Litchi mode) does NOT like the looks of the mission file.
Another thought here. Where did you download Litchi? You need to use the Amazon Version, not the Play store. Just a thought.

Litchi1.PNG

You can't do that due to the positioning in the mission and co-ordinance. If you try that you are asking for trouble. What a ridiculous idea, its your aircraft, pay attention to those who are willing to help you or not. Its your choice.

YES! I worked that out after I hit the send button. I am just trying to figure out why MY mission will NOT upload to the drone. There must be a logical reason as the rest of the users around the world are OK

There must be a logical reason as the rest of the users around the world are OK
Most of the world do not use the built in screens. They are a real pain. IMO.

Another thought here. Where did you download Litchi? You need to use the Amazon Version, not the Play store. Just a thought.

View attachment 109436
I bought the program from Amazon. I used the browser in the controller. The only problem with this way, is that you can not delete the program and reload it, without paying another fee.

The only problem with this way, is that you can not delete the program and reload it, without paying another fee.
Yet another drawback of those silly screens. Anyway, the only other thing I can think of is that you have a mission parameter incorrect. You would need to share the mission here from the hub, so others can chime in a possible error in planning, although I grant you that is unlikely with only 2 waypoints, unless they are too close together or too far apart. You aren't attempting to pre-load the mission are you? You can only load after the home point has been set by the aircraft, ( I know if will fail there ),either on the ground or in hover.

OK. I am happy to share the file. How do I get it from Mission Hub to here? I see there is a "share" option in Mission Hub, but where to then?
This is the link ( Mission Hub - Litchi ) direct from my view of Mission Hub.

BTY Fly Dawg,
What device/s do you use or recommend instead of the DJI supplied screen for a Phantom?

Hello RodPad.
YES...you have the problem correct. I am using a Phantom 4 Screen (not a mobile phone) with my drone. I can successfully upload a mission from Mission Hub to the screen, but when I execute the mission it fails to load to the drone.
Hello rexter314.

Again, what altitudes do you have in the mission compared to the altitude limit you have for the aircraft. Two different areas

A

A 5m altitude flight? 16 feet? Maybe try to launch, then start the mission

YES! I tried that, but I just can not get the mission to upload to the drone. I even placed the drone on the exact Lat & Long (as per mission) but still no go. I wish the programmer was available to question!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.