Litchi landing button?>

Reaction score
I purchased the litchi app and pressed the lift off button within the app but after my flight i couldn't find a button to land it so i had to switch to dji go app to land it.

Can somebody show me a screenshot of the landing button please.

Thanks, how do i land it? im used to landing with the landing button on the dji go app so it was quite a shock when using litchi and i couldnt figure out how to land it.

You land it manually. Go to the P position and take control after it reaches the last waypoint. By the way, you can set the altitude at the last waypoint low so that taking control and landing is easy.

Yes. Welcome Jack! The first thing you need to learn is manual take off and landing. Don't take off or land in sand, dirt or debris. Learn how to hand-catch.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: NormanNormal
Yes. Welcome Jack! The first thing you need to learn is manual take off and landing. Don't take off or land in sand, dirt or debris. Learn how to hand-catch.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just to add to this good post, always wear protective eyewear when hand catching. Always! I know most of us are guilty of not doing this but it's important.

The most common "crash" in a phantom is a tip over (or in my case, a flip over) during landing. The auto land feature works very well but manual landing is much more precise and less likely to tip. It is a skill that must be mastered by any phantom pilot. If there is any wind or you have an uneven or thick grassy surface, hand catch it. Considered investing in polar pro landing gear (google it or check amazon), it adds a great deal of stability to your aircraft to prevent tip-overs. Even with that gear I still managed to tip mine over during wind and on a grassy unlevel surface. Hand catch in that case.

Last but absolutely not least, once you have landed manually and go to stop the motors, always use left stick down for 3 seconds, and never a CSC (combination stick command, sticks down and toward each other). A CSC after landing can cause a tipover. Left stick down is the safe and correct method.

Reactions: FrequentFlyer
Thanks for the replies. i will see if there is any videos on youtube on manual flying and practice it.

Youtube has a good amount of hand catching videos where you can learn the skill from once you have mastered normal landing such as this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers