Litchi issues?

Reaction score
First off, I do not like how you must have two way points. For what I want to do, one would be perfect...

Secondly, what I was trying to set up is a 360 pano of my above my house. So I set my two points, On the second point I tell it to say for 3 sec, record, rotate 360, stop record, then stay for 3 sec. When I tell the app to go, it hits point one, then point two, but it only rotates a small bit, but never records or does anything else. When I went back to the app to check my settings, the record action was gone. Anybody else fight with this?

First of all when you tell it to rotate, you enter the direction that you want it to rotate to, not how many degrees! Without seeing you missin, can't comment on the other issues.

First Richard, here is my mission window. Also if it says rotate and then ask for degrees, would that not mean how many degrees you want it to rotate?

Second WTH, does the pano only do photos or does it record?

Suhail I have the two way points set in a straight line to avoid curves.

upload_2016-10-5_19-22-5.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-5_19-24-19.png
    upload_2016-10-5_19-24-19.png
    785.3 KB · Views: 373
Reactions: Suhail78
First Richard, here is my mission window. Also if it says rotate and then ask for degrees, would that not mean how many degrees you want it to rotate?

View attachment 66512

Even if you just have 2 waypoints and they are in a straight line, if the curved turns setting is activated in the mission settings, it will not execute waypoint actions. Just double check to make sure under mission settings that PATH is set to straight lines, else wp actions will be ignored.

View attachment 66512
No, read the manual. It specifically states that rotate is to a heading, not number of degrees. And double check the mission settings that path mode is set to straight not curves. In curves, it never gets to the waypoint so actions ar never initiated.
And Pano only takes stills, not video. To do a video pan, you need something like - "rotate 0, start video, rotate 90, rotate 180, rotate 270, rotate 360 (0), stop video".

Oh, man, thanks. That would be another nice feature to have, a full rotate.

Usual disclaimer! That should work, but I haven't tried it yet.

Usual disclaimer! That should work, but I haven't tried it yet.
It should work (I haven't tried it either). If I had radio link I would probably just yaw manually at the waypoint rather than fiddling around with an action sequence. For stills I would use the PANO action.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl