Litchi IOS Track/Follow. With P3 4K. Not compatible!

Reaction score
Hi. I've looked for a definite answer for this everywhere, but can't seem to find it!

Phantom 3 4K
iPhone 7

Desperate to try Follow/track somehow but yet to succeed,

Everything connects and I can select a target with the green box. I select follow and get the disclaimer message and click 'I got it'...

Although the green box stays locked on to its target and follows it on screen, the Phantom does nothing. It remains hovering and refuses to budge autonomously. I've given it numerous attempts, please could somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm at a loss as to whether it is related to the GPS signal my phone or not. I thought this was an algorithm feature and didn't rely on a mobile GPS.

Thanks so much.

Click the icon (lower left side),

Be VERY careful using this feature!

I was curious too until I found out in their FAQ web page stating that iOS still not supporting follow mode. Only on android at the moment. Hopefully they will update this soon.

I simply wonder why they add the function in the app in the first place confusing us.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Attachments

• IMG_5846.PNG
    IMG_5846.PNG
    874 KB · Views: 388
Watch this one. IOS is used. Yes it is for a p4, but are you using settings this way?

Watch this one. IOS is used. Yes it is for a p4, but are you using settings this way?

Thanks again - but that's an Android Tablet being used.
I have been through the manual also to the letter and the mode status never changes to "joystick" which seems to be the mode that appears in every example I see of it working. Maybe I will try Magic Leash and see if that works!

Don't know if it would work, but try deleting litchi DATA and CACHE files, reboot device.

Reactions: thejebbulator

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20