Litchi Hub Saving Changes to Mission

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone created a mission on Litchi Hub, saved it, synced it with Litchi app on tablet, and then went back to Hub and made changes to the same mission, saved it, and then have the changes not appear on the Litchi app?

I thought maybe if I changed the name at the Hub site, the changes would appear on the app. I downloaded renamed mission onto tablet and the changes weren't made.

I noticed an error message on the Hub site when trying to save that said something like Stale save or something similar.
I wound up deleting the waypoints that were not pointing at proper POI at the Hub, and recreating them and then saved once more.

Opened on Litchi app and changes made!
Previously, I had only plotted waypoints on the Litchi app and not at the Hub, so wondered if this was common?
Hope this isn't too confusing! :)

Hi Dan,

So I checked and could not recreate your problem. I created a mission in Mission Hub and saved it. I opened my tablet and started litchi and the mission was there. I turned off the tablet. I OPened Mission Hub and changed the test Mission ans resaved it. I opened my tablet and started litchi and the mission had all the updated changes.

Amazing! Thanks for testing!

So I opened the problematic mission at the Hub just now. The waypoints were not set up properly(again wrong POI chosen). I made the necessary changes and saved at the Hub--did not rename it.
I opened a couple other missions at the Hub before going back and opening the changed mission at the Hub.

It did not update at the Mission Hub even though I saved it. I tried a couple more times and it would not change settings I made(again at the Hub)

I used my windows 10 laptop to create mission at the Hub site.

I am also using windows 10 laptop and have not had an issue with missionhub creating/editing missions. They always show up on my device.

I just deleted that mission. Hopefully this was just a glitch. I believe I deleted POIs which threw the numbering off and also altered flight path when I made the first attempt to change things. The changed path and the deleted POIs were detected just not the waypoints POI settings on a couple waypoints.

I really do speak English as my native tongue. :)

Reactions: Solly747400
Amazing! Thanks for testing!

So I opened the problematic mission at the Hub just now. The waypoints were not set up properly(again wrong POI chosen). I made the necessary changes and saved at the Hub--did not rename it.
I opened a couple other missions at the Hub before going back and opening the changed mission at the Hub.

It did not update at the Mission Hub even though I saved it. I tried a couple more times and it would not change settings I made(again at the Hub)

I used my windows 10 laptop to create mission at the Hub site.

Hi
I am experiencing a weird problem, similar to yours. I create a Waypoint mission in the Litchi Hub, I fly the mission and do not like video. I return to my laptop and attempt to edit some of the POI for Waypoints. It saves. It appears to have no problems, however, I reopen the mission and the old POI are still in the Waypoints.

It seems that once Waypoints are created with POIs, then to edit means to create a new mission. I can not seem to save changes to POI and I can no longer feel confident that changes will show the next time I fly the mission.

There is a problem with editing a mission's POI in Waypoints. It seems almost random.
Again, my solution now is to create a new mission and not try to save an edited mission, even if I change the name.
This editing problem seems to be in the app as well as in the Hub using Chrome.
I am using a fairly new Mac Powerbook and new ipad 4. I do not believe my hardware is a problem.

Cheers
Dal

I had an issue with a waypoint pointing a POI, I would fix it, save it, then next time I open the mission hub or tablet, the gimbal angle would still be wrong. I finally deleted that way point and added it back, problem finally went away.

Rod

Hi
Thanks for your note. I tried that too but it did not work consistently. I finally figured out that I think my waypoints are too close together and/or there is an automatically assignment of a POI when creating a waypoint and appears that whatever POI is assigned by litchi, it sticks.

With a simple mission, like a straight line or slight curve with few POIs, then it works well.

I not sure what I will do.
Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj