Litchi Hub Home Set

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know how the Home location is set in the Litchi Hub website? Not home for a mission, but when you click the home button at the top left of the screen. It takes me to a completely different city when I click on it. I would think it would be close from my IP address, or maybe there's a way to set the home location?

Thanks.

Hello,

Does anyone know how the Home location is set in the Litchi Hub website? Not home for a mission, but when you click the home button at the top left of the screen. It takes me to a completely different city when I click on it. I would think it would be close from my IP address, or maybe there's a way to set the home location?

Thanks.
I have the same problem, and would like an answer too.
Joe
KC7GHT

I use Search Box and add address, it takes me to the location.

Also click on Map and check Terrain.

I've only run a few missions on Litchi so far, finally bought it 2 days ago. I have a the same questions.
Including: when running an orbit mission how do you get it to stop orbiting? I've only done this once but it just kept circling around & around. I mean it worked & followed the path great but I had to switch back into P-mode or Atti to pull it out of orbit & bring her home.

As for the waypoint mission, I just set the final waypoint to my "home"'position & set a low altitude & "stay in position" then once again hit the switch back into P or atti mode.
Hope we can get an answer....? Looking forward to learning how to use this app to its full
Potential!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers