Litchi help

Reaction score
After seeing the DJI waypoints solution, I decided to try Litchi and it seems to be better in many respects, although its lack of camera controls is a huge problem. I figured I could switch back and forth, taking advantage of the best features of both.

However, I now find that when I start DJI Go it will not connect and, after a few seconds, Litchi automatically starts over it. My tablet is a Nexus II, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to run Go (short of uninstalling Litchi, presumably). There must be a way, or no one would be using Litchi. Anyone know what to do?

It senses the USB connection, and somehow you have selected Litchi as the default app for this connection. If you go to preferences, you can deselect Litchi as default. Then start the rc and it will ask whether you want Litchi or GO. Then choose, but always select the just once option.

I'm following the tester group for Litchi, and a lot of testers are asking for these cameras controls to be within Litchi, so totally understand your point. That being said the performance and stability of Litchi are very incredible.

Appreciate your help. That fixed the problem. I'm looking forward to seeing what Litchi can do (and hoping the camera controls will be forthcoming soon).

Oh, you're welcome. I am a big fan of Litchi! :)

By the way, VC Tech, the guy running Litchi was discussing prioritization of new features today and the camera thing is at the top of the list.

Good luck and happy flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj