Litchi Help

Reaction score
When flying missions, I'm having trouble getting litchi to rotate from a heading of zero degrees to say 168 degrees for instance. In some situations, I need the camera to rotate left, but litchi will only turn left to a heading of zero degrees. Otherwise, it rotates right all of the way back to the desired heading screwing up the desired shot. I've looked at some old posts and saw where there were some manual setting that could be done and I'm guessing this was in IOS or earlier versions of litchi. My waypoint settings gives me no option to change the direction of rotation, at least on the mission hub on the PC. My phone is way too small to try to program in these missions, so I'm hoping that is not the fix. Any help is much appreciated.

Edit - I just read that I can use add action to rotate the aircraft. So, if I am on a heading of zero degrees and I need the ac to rotate left to 257 degrees, I can add an action to rotate -103 degrees to put and keep me at 257 degrees? Would that be correct?
ScreenHunter_128%20Feb.%2018%2023.12_zpswa0fsybv.jpg

Last edited:
No, the degrees are always the heading that you want the bird pointing, not the number of degrees to turn. Under mission settings select 'custom' heading mode. In the waypoint setting input the heading you want (257 in your example) and select 'counterclockwise' for rotation.

Reactions: Unit505
You need to scroll down more to this setting here... Where you can tell the bird what way to rotate
1487504088829.png

Neon Euc

No, the degrees are always the heading that you want the bird pointing, not the number of degrees to turn. Under mission settings select 'custom' heading mode. In the waypoint setting input the heading you want (257 in your example) and select 'counterclockwise' for rotation.

Thank you! I was looking for custom mission setting and could not find it. Finally I figured out that that there was one more settings page before waypoint one. The setting was "rotation direction" and selected manual giving me the clockwise or anti clockwise option! I wish this was an option on the mission hub! Anyway, it should work. I will test it out later today. Thanks again!

You need to scroll down more to this setting here... Where you can tell the bird what way to rotateView attachment 76620

Neon Euc
Neon,
What version of Litchi do you have? I notice you have the radar on the bottom left. I can't recall seeing that in my version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20