Litchi help please

Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I have tried probably about 20 different Test missions using Litchi waypoint with point of interest. I have the settings set to custom on heading mode I have focused everything to point of interest, with the point of interest being 3 feet. Curves are turned off, using straight line, but the camera never moves it always looks straight and never auto turns to look at point of interest. What am I doing wrong? I Will try to attach a short video to show my Settings.

After setting each desired way point to lock on the POI, mission settings "Heading mode" must be: way point defined.

I figured out my issue. Apparently for the gimbal pitch to work at a point of interest the aircraft must be in range with the controller. In my opinion that really is a bummer. The whole reason why I set a mission is because I fly the drone out of range in “auto pilot” which obviously means it will not gimbal pitch to the point of interest :(

I figured out my issue. Apparently for the gimbal pitch to work at a point of interest the aircraft must be in range with the controller. In my opinion that really is a bummer. The whole reason why I set a mission is because I fly the drone out of range in “auto pilot” which obviously means it will not gimbal pitch to the point of interest :(
You're right, it should run outside the range of the controller. I think your issue may lie somewhere in your settings. Check-out this video and compare to what you're doing now.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Click on a waypoint... Then scroll down to you get to the litchi arrow in a compass... See how it's facing the same direction as the one on the mission
1523501237517.png

Turn it around in the compass, and waypoint arrow will turn around too
1523501227637.png

Here is how I have all my settings

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers