Litchi Gimble Control in Waypoints.

Reaction score
First of all, not clear this is ok for this forum, but all Litchi forum and Facebook pages don't appear to be active anymore.
The manual says the ac must be within controller range for the waypoint pitch settings to work. That said, how do you handle/set the gimble pitch when you expect the ac to be out of controller range?
Thanks

First of all, not clear this is ok for this forum, but all Litchi forum and Facebook pages don't appear to be active anymore.
The manual says the ac must be within controller range for the waypoint pitch settings to work. That said, how do you handle/set the gimble pitch when you expect the ac to be out of controller range?
Thanks

As far as I can tell you simply can't control the gimbal when you're out of controller range, so the best bet is to set a good general-purpose gimbal angle at the start of the mission and maintain it throughout. Set your waypoint locations, heading, altitude, etc. to work with that gimbal angle.

As far as I can tell you simply can't control the gimbal when you're out of controller range,

That is what I found out. Once your RC signal is gone you cant do anything until the signal is restored. That said... Many have found that losing the RC signal during the mission will end any current and future gimbal pitch adjustment even after the signal is restored. I found this to be true when ever I used Litchi on my iPad. On my Samsung S6 however, gimbal pitch adjustment resume once the signal is restored. Below is a youtube video of 4 missions. 2 using the iPad, 2 using S6. Watch the gimbal pitch parameter of each video. Notice that very early on in the missions video on left (iPad) the pitch stops being set while the videos on the right the pitch is set throughout the entire mission even though there are a few uplink signal (3rd parameter on each video) drops/

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4