Litchi for iOS Question

Reaction score
What if you set a waypoint that is out of RC (tx) and video range? Will the UAV still continue the mission and return as instructed as long as battery power of the craft allows it?

What if you set a waypoint that is out of RC (tx) and video range? Will the UAV still continue the mission and return as instructed as long as battery power of the craft allows it?

That is what I am told. And, if the snow would stop, I would go out and run the simplest of tests, which is to setup a very short mission with perhaps 3 or 4 waypoints not too far off the ground, the last wp being at home point or right next to it, put the bird up in the air, load and run the flight, then shutoff the remote control - and watch my bird complete its mission.

I have begun to setup missions on the Litchi hub in anticipation of the upcoming "sync with device" feature. A few of those missions will take my bird beyond visual range (BVR). We will see how effective the heart meds are when I run some of those.

... shutting of the RC is essentially putting your bird out of RC and video range. I wasn't too clear about that step of the test.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik