Litchi for android

I havnt tried it, it's $22 on the apple App Store, not sure it's worth the investment really

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think you'll find that most users love it. Especially for Android.

I have used Litchi for Android for over six months and I think it is a fantastic app. I would recommend it to anybody!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have used Litchi for Android for over six months and I think it is a fantastic app. I would recommend it to anybody!

Why is it better than the go app?

It has more options, but the one I like the most is the ability to plan a Mission on the Litchi Mission Hub. I am able to set up the mission on my lap top and then open the Litchi App and load the mission and have it uploaded to my Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A) and once I activate the flight the P3A will fly the mission as you planned. It really is quite something to watch; also unnerving for me every time it takes of on autonomous flight.

Reactions: peterepeat69
It has more options, but the one I like the most is the ability to plan a Mission on the Litchi Mission Hub. I am able to set up the mission on my lap top and then open the Litchi App and load the mission and have it uploaded to my Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A) and once I activate the flight the P3A will fly the mission as you planned. It really is quite something to watch; also unnerving for me every time it takes of on autonomous flight.

For missions I gather you need to calculate the height of trees yes? Sounds like you have a reasonably level area

Yes it is fairly level here. And yes it is critical to know the height of all obstacles in your flight path. Here obstacles are trees and we have a grain elevator with a height of over 35 meters. I came way too close to the elevator once, and am very careful now.

Reactions: peterepeat69
I too am tempted by the app. It also has, I believe, the ability to split the view in two so you can use it for FPV? I plan to get the litchi app. Practice with it. Setup a good waypoint flight then when confident fly a hands free FPV, after I have worked out which are the best goggles from the plethora of different models available.

They mentioned there was going to be active track implemented at some point. Anyone have experience with it? Is it out yet?

They mentioned there was going to be active track implemented at some point. Anyone have experience with it? Is it out yet?
I haven't tried Litchi live track, but have bought the Vertical Studio which does live tracking. It works pretty good, and I'm looking forward to when Litchi rolls out live tracking.

With Vertical Studio I select my point of interest on my phone screen, and once the app locks on to the point of interest I am able to fly my copter and allow the app to keep the camera keep the object I pick in focus. It allows for a different way of flying.

I don't like it. You need internet access before you fly or it comes up saying you don't have a valid licence. I tried to pre approve before I leave home in the morning but still find I can't use it 12 hours later because of this stupid liecence issue. I contacted developer but no fix yet. I also found it could pop up and say no liecence in the middle of a mission if I had internet access on my remote monitor . Lucky you can always switch back to ATTI and get the quad home

Litchi for android and iOS should have same features. I have iOS and got limited by features and not see the lights for new features like live tracking to be made available. Litchi seems to be losing iOS community.

One of the most wanted features is to estimate the safe height of the waypoints.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers