Litchi: exposure control and other problems

Reaction score
Im new with Litchi (Android), and after a couple hours trying the software, i found several problems. The biggest one for me its the exposure control during video in automatic video mode. With the DJI Go you can touch the screen and adjust the exposure to your area, like spot metering. But with the Litchi app, i have been trying the all the options: spot metering, center metering, etc, but there is no way to adjust the exposure touching the screen. So if im flying and i have the sky in the 60% of the screen, i have all the ground subexposed. The only way its with the gimbal looking down, blocking the AE, and then, looking up again. Thats can be a solution, but not very good if you hace transitions with sun and shadows....
So sad for that, made the aplication completly unuseful for me.
Anyone knows if im making a mistake and its its possible to adjunst the exposure touching the screen or another method??

Also it was impossible use the focus mode, another important point during the choise to buy the app.
Same with track mode.

Any kind of help, specialy with spot metering its great!

Thanks, Barbo

??

Also it was impossible use the focus mode, another important point during the choise to buy the app.
Same with track mode.

Any kind of help, specialy with spot metering its great!

Thanks, Barbo
What trouble were you having in tracking mode or focus?

Sorry, i was offline for a long time. I must say, only 4 days after my post, it was an update for litchi and they add the exposure control via button. And then in the next update they add the exposure control touching the screen. So i only can say, they did a good job! Also the focus mode its working now.

Sent from my MI 5 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik