Litchi crasing from settings screen, pano timeout?

Reaction score
Flew and shot a Litchi pano with my P4 using Galaxy tab A android 6.01, no problems on the 24th. Today I tried the same but couldnt clear the sd card from app because Litchi kept crashing soon after opening settings screen. Restarted everything, same result. All else seemed ok so executed a pano. Timed out on 20th or so exposure. Changed SD, restarted all again, same behaviour. Completed pano manually no worries. Anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions?

Update... looks like I was using Litchi 3.9.2 on the 24th so could be something awry in the new app update 3.10.0 that I had today. Only seems to crash while connected to AC. Stable otherwise.

Bugger!

Further update. Litchi working on the problem and sent link to earlier version apk. All good again.

985.apk

CC

P4/P2 flyer. Dunedin, NZ.

Last edited:
Thanks Clive. Had the same problem: Litchi crashing on settings tab. Uninstalled DJI Go app. As I use a Samsung S5 I uninstalled the DJI Go app with no result. Had Litchi version 3.10.0. Downgraded to 3.9.2 and the problem was gone.... finally!! But this info should be on the Litchi website... Why isn't it there?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thanks Clive. Had the same problem: Litchi crashing on settings tab. Uninstalled DJI Go app. As I use a Samsung S5 I uninstalled the DJI Go app with no result. Had Litchi version 3.10.0. Downgraded to 3.9.2 and the problem was gone.... finally!! But this info should be on the Litchi website... Why isn't it there?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

There is a new update for Litchi and in the notes it specifically mentioned crash issues. So, might be worth a look...

Brian

Reactions: clive.copeman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers