Litchi crashing

Reaction score
I am using Litchi on my iPhone 6 Plus on my P3S and it continually crashes two or three times when I go to load it up. After about 2 or 3 crashes it finally loads up. I make sure the P3S and the radio are connected correctly but Litchi still crashes. Any ideas what the problem might be????

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Check if your iPhone has enough free space to load Litchi

If you at sure that your phone is compatible with the app, the next thing to do is make sure your Bluetooth is off. Others have reported problems with BT running at the same time.

Also make sure DJI Go isn't running. Go into settings/apps click on DJI Go and click "force stop" then try running Litchi. I found out the hard way simply closing from the tasks view wasn't enough. I kept crashing on me until I forced stop DJI Go.

Hi Kenny. I can't find "force stop" Settings, Apps down LH side , click DJI Go only shows 3 items notifications,location,photos (on/off). ? ?

Hi Kenny. I can't find "force stop" Settings, Apps down LH side , click DJI Go only shows 3 items notifications,location,photos (on/off). ? ?

My mistake, I see you are using iOS on an iPhone. I'm running an Android device. I should have read your post better. Hopefully one of the iOS experts here will be able to help you out.

Hi thanks for the responses. Turning off Bluetooth worked, it loads first time. Thanks again

This is weird. I use Litchi on my iOS device (iPhone 6) most of the time when flying and have never turned off Bluetooth nor had a problem loading Litchi. This technology malarkey is more of a black art than a science

Hi thanks for the responses. Turning off Bluetooth worked, it loads first time. Thanks again

Hmmm, no -- turning off blue tooth hasn't worked, it still crashes two or three times before loading. I have checked and there is heaps of memory available and DJI Go is not loaded ???????

hold the right button on the side and wait for the slide to close option. Then press and hold the home button until it flashes back to the home screen. That is supposed to clear the ram according to some youtube video

Double press your home button twice and kind of fast,you will than see all your running apps,slide the windows up till all the apps are closed, than start fresh with only one program running

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair