Litchi coming to IOS????? What??

Reaction score
Is litchi quietly making its way into the ios/apple store????.. I just saw the litchi magic leash app in the apple app store today... Whats going on here.. Anyone knows anything about this???

How to use Litchi Magic Leash:

Requirements:
- one DJI Phantom 3 or Inspire 1 aircraft
- one mobile device with internet access and Litchi installed
- one mobile device with internet access and Litchi Magic Leash installed

1. Start Litchi (Litchi for DJI Phantom/Inspire - Android Apps on Google Play) on the mobile device connected to the DJI remote controller
2. Switch to Follow mode
3. Tap the Magic Leash Button (top left) to connect, and remember the PIN code that pops up
4. Start Litchi Magic Leash on the second mobile device
5. Tap the Magic Leash icon to connect and then enter the PIN code from step 3
6. Your two mobile devices are now paired.
7. Start Follow me in Litchi
8. Your DJI Phantom 3/Inspire 1 will now follow the second mobile device which is free of the remote controller

Reactions: sharper4
Nice!!! Looks like I sent my craft off for crack repair just in time. When it gets back all of these new goodies will be tested and ready to go.

2all. Read info on Litchi site/forum - takes time + app approval - constant fw updates. Same for pix4d. Site info is THE place for this Q.
All r special and cool - all is in the maturing - haha. Not without issues (some use the word 'problems') lol.

Last time I spoke to him he said he did not have the resources to write it on the iOS ,

Maybe he's just making the leash available on iOS so users have more options for the leash device???

Reactions: SENC
Let's hope he does not dilute his resources with the iOS app. If the iOS app appears, the Android one will suffer and the app will fall behind DIJ Go and over time will become useless.

Maybe he's just making the leash available on iOS so users have more options for the leash device???
I have not asked but that is the way it appears to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4