LITCHI CAMERA SETTINGS MANUALLY

Reaction score
HI I was wondering if anyone can help me out, I'm new to litchi and wanted to know how to set up the camera to manual exposure. I'm shooting with nd filters. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my P01M using PhantomPilots mobile app

p3_general.jpg

13. Camera Settings: Tap to open camera settings.

Camera Settings
General camera settings as well as shooting modes (Single/Burst3-5-7/Timelapse/HDR/AEB/Timer) can be adjusted after a tap on the camera settings icon under the shutter/record button.
An exposure info panel is also shown at the top of the video screen when connected to the aircraft.

On iOS, you can set the ISO/Shutter Speed/Aperture and Exposure via the Camera Settings button.

On Android, to adjust the exposure settings, tap on the exposure info panel. Alternatively for remote controllers with C1/C2, follow the steps below:
In automatic mode, scroll with the remote controller's right wheel in order to change the exposure value.
To change from auto to manual mode, do a long press on the remote controller's right wheel.
Once in manual mode, you are able to change both the shutter speed and the ISO by scrolling with the remote controller's right wheel. A short press on the wheel will switch between the shutter speed and the ISO settings.

Help - Litchi

p3_general.jpg

13. Camera Settings: Tap to open camera settings.

Camera Settings
General camera settings as well as shooting modes (Single/Burst3-5-7/Timelapse/HDR/AEB/Timer) can be adjusted after a tap on the camera settings icon under the shutter/record button.
An exposure info panel is also shown at the top of the video screen when connected to the aircraft.

On iOS, you can set the ISO/Shutter Speed/Aperture and Exposure via the Camera Settings button.

On Android, to adjust the exposure settings, tap on the exposure info panel. Alternatively for remote controllers with C1/C2, follow the steps below:
In automatic mode, scroll with the remote controller's right wheel in order to change the exposure value.
To change from auto to manual mode, do a long press on the remote controller's right wheel.
Once in manual mode, you are able to change both the shutter speed and the ISO by scrolling with the remote controller's right wheel. A short press on the wheel will switch between the shutter speed and the ISO settings.

Help - Litchi
Erik,

Thank you so much for this information... I will no longer be using djigo after this..

Erik,

Thank you so much for this information... I will no longer be using djigo after this..

I'm "transitioning" as well! :p
No, not that way! ;)
From DJI GO to Litchi!
Now that Litchi fully supports iOS, and can continue its missions even during predictable signal loss, it's the most powerful app out there! I can't wait to try the corkscrew orbit around tall buildings, where repeated signal loss behind the large building is inevitable.:cool:

Last edited:
I'm "transitioning" as well![emoji14]No, not that way! ;)
From DJI GO to Litchi!
Now that Litchi fully supports iOS, and can continue its missions even during predictable signal loss, it's the most powerful app out there! I can't wait to try the corkscrew orbit around tall buildings, where repeated signal loss behind the large building is inevitable.:cool:
Lol I hear you, I will set up my camera SETTINGS today and send it for a mission

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Unfortunately, under the newest SDK, signal loss during Litchi missions now can result in loss of gimbal control required for certain autonomous missions, hovering in place, autolanding in place, RTH, or even Smart Return Home, if the drone decides you won't make it back, unless your turn around now!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr