Litchi camera settings issue

Reaction score
I flew yesterday and today getting some video of dogsled races and I noticed some of my camera settings are not being saved.
Was prepping for the flight yesterday, I went into the camera settings to adjust the white balance and I noticed that the colour, contrast and saturation were all at -3. I set them all to -1, I checked the settings today before I launched and they were all back at -3.
Anyone else have this problem?
Phantom 3 standard using Litchi 3.1.0

I flew yesterday and today getting some video of dogsled races and I noticed some of my camera settings are not being saved.
Was prepping for the flight yesterday, I went into the camera settings to adjust the white balance and I noticed that the colour, contrast and saturation were all at -3. I set them all to -1, I checked the settings today before I launched and they were all back at -3.
Anyone else have this problem?
Phantom 3 standard using Litchi 3.1.0

Yes. This is happening to me. I have also had the settings stuck on -3 and had to restart the app to be able to.

I cut these guys some slack. DJI updated the SDK with release of the P4. I'm sure they are scrambling to sort a lot of stuff out.

I haven't informed Litchi yet, I figured I would post up here first and see if anyone else was having this issue. Apparently I'm not the only one.
Yeah you should I guess. I was going to. I remember once, after a winter storm being without power for 10 hrs. No one in my whole town called because everyone assumed someone else would. It was almost comical. There's definitely a chance they don't know about it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20