litchi best allround settings

Reaction score
Hi guys just playing around with litchi and was wondering whats the best setting you use on the camera app i.e image size , fov and the preview quality one other thing what is this dynamic homepoint thanks in advance

The camera app settings are going to depend on the type of light you are flying in to capture video or photos. Depends on bright conditions or overcast days . Where you fly in the early morming. Later in the evening or mid day. Start out with most setting to auto and at the lower fps and work up and play with it at thos settings.
Dynamic home point if set the Phantom will consider your tablet or phones GPS and up date where it is every few seconds. It follows its location and lock into it as the home position. Good for on a boat or moving locations while you are hikeing air biking and if it need to go home is lands close to the phone/tablet. Useful at times.

This may or may not be the proper place for this question... Is the Litchi app compatible with my iPhone 6S Plus and P2V+ V3?

Hi guys just playing around with litchi and was wondering whats the best setting you use on the camera app i.e image size , fov and the preview quality one other thing what is this dynamic homepoint thanks in advance
I recommend you check out (and join) the Litchi Facebook group as there is a lot of information there. Also the folks at Litchi are great with responding to questions and issues users are dealing with.

Another setting you might consider is the FPV boost - and perhaps raising the default settings on that. The risk of hardware overheating would be reduced since it's winter.

Unless, of course, you live in Chile.

Another setting you might consider is the FPV boost - and perhaps raising the default settings on that. The risk of hardware overheating would be reduced since it's winter.

70 degrees here in Scottsdale. Thanks a lot Cardinals for the most embarrassing game this month. Sorry... venting. Does FPV boost Really work that well?

Or Scottsdale. 90 here today. Way too hot, way too early.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik