Litchi basemap missing

Reaction score
I tried to use Litchi for the first time and the basemap layers were missing. All the functions were there and I could even take-off, but it gave me no map. I took it back home and the maps reappeared. I am using a Nexus7 (2). DJI Go was working. Any ideas?

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

You must be connected to internet for maps. You can cache the maps where you intent to fly in either app and they will be there when you get to your flight location.

I had a feeling it had something to do with that. Do you know how to do it in Litchi?

Works the same way. Find your flight area while connected to internet, zoom in, zoom out. Litchi caches maps automatically, so when you cache it, disconnect from internet before starting litchi again or it will cache again to your current location assuming your tablet has gps.

Reactions: Dragonfly2016
I can't believe its that easy. I would have been pissed if I really went out of my way to do this! Thanks.

Too bad you have to zoom in with caching, would be so much better if you could just download an area like offline google maps does.
Sometimes you need a larger area because you do not know the exact spot you want to capture.

Reactions: Dragonfly2016
Well in the worst case I could just use my phone as a hotspot and burn some data downloading it to my tablet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl