Litchi auto input of gps coordinates?

Reaction score
Im new to litchi and I use the same route style to move from one location to another, hold and take a photo, and then move onto the next one.
My question is, if i have a list of gps coordinates, is there a file or a way to have them uploaded in to a circuit (as above) to streamline the process? Or do I need to recreate the mission for each set of coordinates?
Thanks.

Im new to litchi and I use the same route style to move from one location to another, hold and take a photo, and then move onto the next one.
My question is, if i have a list of gps coordinates, is there a file or a way to have them uploaded in to a circuit (as above) to streamline the process? Or do I need to recreate the mission for each set of coordinates?
Thanks.
Litchi does all of this automatically. I have been doing this for over 3 years. See Litchi Mission Hub:
Litchi can also automatically calculate the ground elevation at any lat/long and then fly your drone at a fixed altitude above the changing ground terrain. I just finished a Litchi mission where I followed a hiking trail at 150 feet above the trail (and slightly offset from the trail) following the switchbacks all the way to the top over 1,000 feet above takeoff, still 150 feet from the ground. WOW! I don't need any more capability in my DJI P3P than that!
Joe
KC7GHT

Reactions: gerard2310

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik