Litchi app

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if litchi is worth buying?

Can it still get to it's destination without a signal from the rc?

Does it then bring the drone back to the start point?

How do you set accurate destination points, can you tell it to land the drone at a specific spot?

Many thanks for any help guys.

Yes. Opens up several options unavailable in DJIGo.

Yes which is the main value to me. $29 to add considerable function to my $1600 purchase (batteries, filters, etc)

Yes, but that setting is changeable.

I usually just set them on the map in the app, but many here set them more accurately on a PC/Mac then load them to the P4. Accuracy of landing is dependent on GPS. Landing can vary several feet. I usually cancel autopilot and manually land, but I'm surrounded by trees. Open areas would be no problem.

Just be aware that any accident while using that app is voiding warranty - according to DJI rep.

This was an answer to my issue

The screenshot I sent is from http://www.dji.com/service/policy. It specifically talks about damage caused by flights where third party parts are used under L. I don't know if an app can be considered a part, that would be a question for legal. However; there is an entire section in the manual devoted to downloading and using our Go app, so not using it would certainly fall under F., damage caused by flights which did not follow the manual recommendations.

I am very disappointed with DJI handling

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31