Litchi App

You just need to install it from the Apple or Google Play store. You can have both Litchi and DJI GO installed. However, you can only run one at a time.

How do u convert to DJI Go app
I made the mistake of when I fired up DJI Go on my Shield of hitting "Always" when the "Choose an app for the USB device". Now Litchi wont work and connect with my controller. I used to know how to do it but it escapes me today.
Screenshot_2016-03-07-19-12-10[1].png

I made the mistake of when I fired up DJI Go on my Shield of hitting "Always" when the "Choose an app for the USB device". Now Litchi wont work and connect with my controller. I used to know how to do it but it escapes me today.

WTF,

Go into "Settings", "Apps", "DJI Go". Go down to "LAUNCH BY DEFAULT" hit "CLEAR DEFAULTS". Should get you going again.

Jerry

Assuming you're Android, go into setting>apps, find DJI GO open it and clear the cache.

Reboot your device and hook it up to your transmitter, fire up the transmitter then the quad and you should get the 'choose and app' dialog box again.

This time after selecting either app, only choose 'just once'.

[QUOTE="This time after selecting either app, only choose 'just once'.[/QUOTE]
Thanks to you both, did the trick. Had this problem before and figured it out but was having a brain fart going into developer section. And yes I always hit "Just once" but my finger was drawn to the "always" this time, couldn't stop it then had the oh ****..again moment.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj