Litchi app

Reaction score
Hey guys my litchi app is showing disconnected on my P2V+ all the time. It has never connected since i bought app. What am i doing wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

First time you use it you have to be connected to the internet to get the app validated on your device. Hope that's all it is.

Have been using Litchi for months on end with P2v+ on my Android tablet. The Litchi doesn't have a app for P2 on IOS operating system but the do for P3 that is workable but from what I have seen not as extensive as Android and all the functions available such as the FPV, GS, Orbit, Folow Me, Focus and Pano. I like having the large viewing area over the DJI app also. With GS waypoint flying you can draw with your finger on the map your rout and it will set up the way points. A lot of good features with good support. Enjoy!

Have been using Litchi for months on end with P2v+ on my Android tablet. The Litchi doesn't have a app for P2 on IOS operating system but the do for P3 that is workable but from what I have seen not as extensive as Android and all the functions available such as the FPV, GS, Orbit, Folow Me, Focus and Pano. I like having the large viewing area over the DJI app also. With GS waypoint flying you can draw with your finger on the map your rout and it will set up the way points. A lot of good features with good support. Enjoy!

Hi there!
Hoping you can help clear up some confusion for me? I am flying P2V+ in NAZA mode in the standard dji APP which I have had some camera connection problems with. Today I flew with Litchi App for the first time & noticed that The App told me I was in ATTI mode which of course had the P2V+ wandering all over the place!!!! Landing safely in a heavy breeze was no joke.........But camera connection & everything else was great.
Is there only GPS or ATTI mode in the Litchi App or is there a way to get it into NAZA mode?
Hope you can shed some light
Thanks

Naza is not a mode in the sense of GPS or ATTI. All Naza does is allow you to access the IOC with the S2 switch. Also, the light sequences are a little different. But GPS is still GPS. ATTI is still ATTI.

If the app told you you were in ATTI, then it's likely you either had the S1 switch in the middle position or you had less than six satellites.

Hope this helps.

Naza is not a mode in the sense of GPS or ATTI. All Naza does is allow you to access the IOC with the S2 switch. Also, the light sequences are a little different. But GPS is still GPS. ATTI is still ATTI.

If the app told you you were in ATTI, then it's likely you either had the S1 switch in the middle position or you had less than six satellites.

Hope this helps.

I finally clicked!
It works perfectly in NAZA & I have IOC etc etc - it was my fault - Didn't realize I needed 6 sats or more in Litchi in order to initiate GPS.
Guess I didn't read between the lines.....thanks for the input fellas

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj