Litchi app

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I had programmed a way point mission earlier today and when I went to fly it awhile ago my litchi app won't open. It is popping up that application not licensed and unable to validate license. I came home and connected to my home wifi network and it still won't open. Can anyone please help me with this?

It is popping up that application not licensed and unable to validate license. I came home and connected to my home wifi network and it still won't open.
You did purchase the app, correct? Is this IOS or Android?

Yes I've had it now for a little over a year. I have it on a samsung note4 and a lenovo tablet. It has been working fine up until this evening.

I would confirm that you can log into the Mission Hub and if so, then check in your Play app to see if Litchi is listed in your Apps (installed or Library). If yes, back up your Litchi folders on you device if you want to save any flight logs. While on the Hub you could verify that all your missions are there. Uninstall the app, reboot the device and reinstall the app. You will need to log in to the app again after.

Or, you could ask for support from Litchi ([email protected])

It's also likely that you've been logged out of the play store. Just login again and Litchi can find it's license. Worked for me!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik