Litchi App - Track Mod Errors

Reaction score
Hi, I tried to use the tracking mod in Litchi App today on a beach, don't know why every time I set the object (which is me), there was a green box around the object but right after that the drone just goes around and not track the object well and then lost the object.
Someone pls help me, thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I;ve tried track mode a few times, all with no success. got the box to "take" around me & jogged about 60 ft, My bird, moved with me, maybe 10 ft, hesitiated, did a couple of jerks & then headed in my direction at top speed, went by me doing 50 mph & jerked to a stop approx. 20 ' past my position. Tried it again yesterday & it wouldn't hold my position, all controls froze meaning no matter what I did just hovered in one position I got out of Litchi,but the screen "box" stayed on screen, fired up DJI go app & got control back, not gonna mess with Tracking again!
Not much help , I know

Reactions: gvsukids
tracking is fickle but i have got it to work. try making the box big enough and use the follow mode as well I will try to post the video soon . I had it track my car in a parking lot

What device/tablet are you using?
Copied from - Help - Litchi
Warning Because Litchi decodes the video, runs the algorithms to track the object and renders the video, all of this in real-time, a high performance mobile device is required. Be sure to close all background applications and screen recorders before using Track. Video lag will kill tracking.

What device/tablet are you using?
Copied from - Help - Litchi
Warning Because Litchi decodes the video, runs the algorithms to track the object and renders the video, all of this in real-time, a high performance mobile device is required. Be sure to close all background applications and screen recorders before using Track. Video lag will kill tracking.

I'm using iphone 6 plus, closed all background app and enable hardware decoding, I saw some lags in videos, I think lagging is the reason that killed tracking...how can I eliminate lagging video?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Tap on the settings icon (gears in upper right corner). Scroll down to the camera settings, tap preview quality, select 4, 6, 8 or 10 Mbps.
Oh it's already in the lowest value but still the same problem.

Same with me here, samsung galaxy s5 should be more than enough for handling this task. I've killed another apps in background so there's only litchi and screen recording running.

Sent from my SCL23 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi guys, hope this is the right one to post on, I've just brought the litchi app after reading so much about it & couldn't wait to try it, especially tracking mode. so I started flying around normally everything was working ok, so I got a family member to stand in front of the drone and I went into the tracking feature, I highlighted them in the box and it just went all crazy by itself. The gimbal went straight down, it then started spinning around by itself as if its out of control, I had no response from the controller as I'm trying to power down the props, so at this point I was panicking so I grabbed the legs & as I did the drone tried to increase power by itself I just held on, all I was thinking that this is going to fly away & I cant control it. After what seemed ages ( about 2mins) of holding down the left stick to try & power down it finally shut down. I did power down everything (bird P3A, controller & ipad mini2 ) rebooted everything and it still flies ok in normal mode but I'm scared to try anything else. Can anyone out there help me & tell me if I done anything wrong, or set something up wrong as I don't want a fly away. many thanks in advance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl