Litchi app just release nice update!!!

Reaction score
8672d5575277a8fa3e6766d715040e70.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: 66Fury
Gee.. I just got Litchi on the 20th of this month (10 days ago). We've had two updates since then and I still haven't figured out all the regular stuff yet.... Not complaining though :)

WTG Litchi team! Great app just got better. I'll be REALLY happy when iOS gets the "radar" relative position indicator as well!

Nice to see the different speeds, I emailed then about that a few weeks ago. Not thrilled the controller must be in range, but I'll take it!

Nice to see the different speeds, I emailed then about that a few weeks ago. Not thrilled the controller must be in range, but I'll take it!

I am willing to bet that is a DJI SDK limitation they have to work with. I am happy with Litchi's work to do updates to their application.

Thanks Team Litchi

Reactions: FASTFJR
Like jwt873 above only got Litchi on the 17th of this month & love so much already & still learning, have flown 2 fairly small waypoint missions & both went off without a hitch very impressed, reason I purchased was VR came to iOS on 17th, my goggles arrived Tuesday & flew yesterday evening for 1st time, flew 1st flight with "aircraft head tracking" OFF in P mode, super fun if I looked down camera would point down while flying about, 2nd flight with "aircraft head tracking" in immersive in F mode, all I can say is wow, you gotta try this it brings flying to a whole different level, just make sure your above highest obstacles @ your location

f191971125f5c65852bf69dc6e86b9f1.jpg

Another update tonight. Although I'm not sure what the fix is? If they are taking away the ability to cancel a critical battery landing that sucks. I actually think many people would welcome being able to do that.

f191971125f5c65852bf69dc6e86b9f1.jpg

Another update tonight. Although I'm not sure what the fix is? If they are taking away the ability to cancel a critical battery landing that sucks. I actually think many people would welcome being able to do that.

That sucks....I just used that feature today to ensure I ran my batteries to do a deep cycle.....I may hold out on this update to see if they change their mind.

Is this a joke or something? Nothing is showing up in the AppStore in USA for me. Can anybody else please confirm this?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is this a joke or something? Nothing is showing up in the AppStore in USA for me. Can anybody else please confirm this?

Is what a joke?

What Iphone you using?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers