Litchi app issue

Reaction score
Hi there

I am using the Litchi app but the Gimbal Pitch Indicator is greyed out and I am not able to move the slider to tilt the camera.
Any idead why ?

Thanks

Rick

You may need to recalibrate your remote and do the s1and s2 calibrations and see if that corrects the issue. Do you have the controller with or without the thumb wheel that controls the camara angle. If your controller has to have batteries it doesn't have the wheel. Calibration is still important. Also check the plugs going to the gimbel and make sure all three are in and tight with no loose pins.

Thanks. Did try that but same issue. Installed the DJI original app and it works fine there. Could be something inside the app itself maybe. Will try to get in touch with their support.
Regards
Rick

Try re-downloading the Litchi app and selecting the craft again. That may fix the problem.

Hi there. Any joy on this? I'm having the very same issue. Have emailed support but waiting for reply.

I had the same problem but I didn't like the onscreen method of working the gimbal anyway regardless of what app I used. Easy solution: just get the upgraded controller, link it, and you're lovin' life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik