Litchi app help

Reaction score
Hey guys, heard alot about litchy
What are the main features, if am not mistaken i heard u can ise waypoints by simply pressing on the map.
What are the features and the pros that people talk about so much

Come on man, these forums have an awesome search feature, TONS of threads about Litchi, pros, cons, how to's, etc.

Reactions: Sagebrush

I don't know if this is normal or not since I just bought Litchi.
I start off on the Go app on my IPad, bring the bird up to altitude, then switch over to litchi and F mode. Only the screen is black and the red Disconnected status bar is at the top. So I have to go back to Go, close the app on the IPad (no background app running), then switch to Litchi again. Now the litchi screen comes up with the maps and is active.
Is this the normal way to switch to Litchi on IOS?
So at the end of my Litchi flight I want to go back to the Go app. I have to fully close Litchi to do so. What this means is my bird is hovering until I can get either app to work again.
So is this normal for switching between DJI apps and third party apps?

I wouldn't try running both DJI GO and Litchi at the same time. You should be able to shut one down and start the other though.

I don't know if this is normal or not since I just bought Litchi.
I start off on the Go app on my IPad, bring the bird up to altitude, then switch over to litchi and F mode. Only the screen is black and the red Disconnected status bar is at the top. So I have to go back to Go, close the app on the IPad (no background app running), then switch to Litchi again. Now the litchi screen comes up with the maps and is active.
Is this the normal way to switch to Litchi on IOS?
So at the end of my Litchi flight I want to go back to the Go app. I have to fully close Litchi to do so. What this means is my bird is hovering until I can get either app to work again.
So is this normal for switching between DJI apps and third party apps?

I think it is. The moral of the story is if you are going to fly a preset waypoint mission, use Litchi. And if not, then use Go. I think Litchi is great, but I'll be looking forward to seeing it update to IOS 2.0 with camera settings. It'll probably be months. You can still make some camera adjustments from your RC.

I have done camera settings from a hover in Go, shut it down, opened Litchi and uploaded the mission.

S

How do you think Litchi or any other autonomous flight will do with collision avoidance on the P4? Will it automatically climb regardless of what the mission settings call for?

How do you think Litchi or any other autonomous flight will do with collision avoidance on the P4? Will it automatically climb regardless of what the mission settings call for?
I was wondering the same. Phantom 4 has sensors for collision avoidance on the bottom and front, so maybe it will elevate as the bird approaches higher ground to avoid it. I'm thinking It would be acting as if it were in a collision avoidance situation.

Yes, standard behavior. Similar on both the IOS and Android versions. They don't seem to play well together and I always have to stop one before running the other. BTW, the IOS version is not as fleshed out as the android version, especially in the way it controls (or not) the Phantom's gimbal. I put together the following video demonstrating this for another group I'm on.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj