Litchi App for IOS

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Litchi App for IOS with their P2V+
Just wondering if I should try it? And if it will work

They are not supporting the P2V, only supports Phantom 3 & Inspire from what I understand

On his web site at www.flylitchi.com it show that it is for Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 and looks like the full app. It's 14.99 just for info.
You can join the discussion group and ask all the question as to functionality and operation there.

I don't know what you guys are reading, but the website and app store explicitly list the p2V+ as supported. And it's $19.99 for android.
You need to look at the topic.. Litchi for IOS not android. IOS is not supported for Phantom 2v+. Android works for all models v+, 3 and inspire not IOS operating system for IPhone or Ipads

You need to look at the topic.. Litchi for IOS not android. IOS is not supported for Phantom 2v+. Android works for all models v+, 3 and inspire not IOS operating system for IPhone or Ipads
You're right. My mistake. Sorry about that. I didn't read the fine print close enough.

No problem at all, that's why we call this site users helping users, multiple minds are better than just one. Thanks!

I just downloaded it for my plus. Works pretty good. I really only wanted the VR and for that it worked good. But seems like my tip speed is real low. 25km/h. The follow me doesn't work because it says it can't get a good enough GPS lock. Other than that works good.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic