LItchi app for android help please.

Reaction score
On the litchi app if I fly in FPV mode there is no RTH function is this normal and if so do I need to switch modes to get this feature. Your advice would be appreciated.

It's the same way with the IOS version. I'm assuming I have to push the button on the RC to initiate it.

On the IOS version, there is no way to set the RTH location... I've been turning on DJI Go first, and setting it before I switch over to LItchi. Is there any way to set the RTH location on the Android version? (I'm not intending to hijack your thread.)

On the IOS version, there is no way to set the RTH location... I've been turning on DJI Go first, and setting it before I switch over to LItchi. Is there any way to set the RTH location on the Android version? (I'm not intending to hijack your thread.)
You should be able to do it on both Android and iOS by dragging the Home point on the map (while flying).

Reactions: stoneyb245
You should be able to do it on both Android and iOS by dragging the Home point on the map (while flying).

Kaehn: Thus the Phantom sets a new Home Point is set when it is powered up and using Litchi? I've flown twice with Litchi now and have not looked for the green Home Point, but I see it on the Youtubes.

Thanks,

T

Thanks for the input but it is not the home point I wish to set or alter it is the return to home feature in case of a signal loss etc.

Thanks for the input but it is not the home point I wish to set or alter it is the return to home feature in case of a signal loss etc.

You can perform an RTH by pressing the button on your RC. I think you may want to switch it over to P Mode first.

According to the Litchi manual, once signal is lost, the aircraft continues to fly the course and then activates RTH (if you've selected that in the options).

T

You can perform an RTH by pressing the button on your RC. I think you may want to switch it over to P Mode first.

According to the Litchi manual, once signal is lost, the aircraft continues to fly the course and then activates RTH (if you've selected that in the options).

T
That would be true if the pilot was flying waypoints.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers