Litchi App Crashing Constantly

Reaction score
Because of the debarcle of the Vision app I purchased a Galaxy Tab A and bought the Litchi app. I have been testing it out lately and it has been crashing most times that I use it. I spent over $350 to get Groundstation to use on my quad again and I don't seem to be having much luck. What could be causing this?

Might be an update to Marshmallow (Android 6.0)? Lots of other possibilities as well; wifi struggle on your device being the most obvious... I don't use a Galaxy Tab so I can't be of much help, but:

Google Groups for Litchi may have an answer for you:
Google Groups

Or: Go to Litchi website to download or view a HELP manual:
Help - Litchi

Also, make sure you have the latest Litchi version (2.6.2)

Best of Luck - it's the very best app IMHO, and the most responsive developer I've seen. If you post up on the Google Groups you'll usually get answers in minutes from the developer or others.

How did you spend $350 for GS?

I'm in Australia. Everything is more expensive. $300 for Tablet, $25 for litchi app, $25 for tablet holder on RC. Thanks for reply. I'll try that. Hopefully they can come up with a fix. I got some great footage with the "litchi POI "of a lighthouse on a cliff in Sydney and then the app started crashing.

Contact via the Litchi Google group.
I'm in the beta/alpha testers group. I haven't flown for a few days. I will test out this weekend on my Note 4 Lollipop 5.1.1.

Contact via the Litchi Google group.
I'm in the beta/alpha testers group. I haven't flown for a few days. I will test out this weekend on my Note 4 Lollipop 5.1.1.

Update: Marshmellow is not allowing GO or Litchi to function if they're both on the device. It's not so much GO or litchi that's the issue as it is, Android and the selection of alternate Apps. After deleting Litchi, GO worked fine again. Looking for a workaround, but for now, the only work around is to have one app on device.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl