Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Litchi App - 360 Pano looking strange

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by FASTFJR, Jul 24, 2016.

1. FASTFJR

Don't know what is going on, I've done a bunch of these and never had a problem before. The 2nd row pass looks out of focus and I'm trying to figure out why. The camera settings were in manual, link attached

SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity

2. FASTFJR

3. MikeON

What software did you use to assemble the panorama? I sometimes get that effect using PTGui PRO. I've been able to minimize it by tinkering with the control points. I think the overlapping images were not lining up perfectly. Other times a panorama will assemble perfectly without this problem.

4. FASTFJR

Thanks
    Thats what I used, the control points seemed good. I'll need to go back and take another look. I'm wondering if the all the leaves made it hard for the software to line up