Litchi Andriod questions

Reaction score
Today I downloaded Litchi for my P3P and have a few questions in anyone has used it.

1. Is there a way to use this with the DJI GO app installed on my phone if I am running Andriod 6? I now the app when downloaded says you can't, but is there a work around?

2. Does anyone know if the fly away rate is higher using this app over the DJI Go app?

3. Any "gotchas" in the application people have found.

Looks to be a better way to run autonomous video captures over the Go app.

Re: the Android Vr.
Be VERY careful when using the way points screen on your tablet, it's stupid easy to change your mission inadvertently. I have no idea why the author doesn't lock the screen once the mission is entered or uploaded.
Today I uploaded a mission, checked it a few times again and went to start the motors and noticed a way point added out into no mans land! I had been paying attention as I knew this was a watch out for, yet I still managed to somehow accidentally change my mission.So while your manipulating the map size you might accidentally add a couple way points. I had the map zoomed out so I noticed the error right away but if I hadn't I would have taken off with that error.
It is my opinion the way point function in Litchi is too hazardous to use in its current configuration.

So while your manipulating the map size you might accidentally add a couple way points.

Agree with you, this is definitely a weak point in Litchi, hope the developers will add a lock and edit function to the application, would be an improvement for sure.
Upload should only be possible if mission is locked to avoid the problem of adding way points.

I love Litchi dearly, but I very much agree with the two above posters that it's way too easy to accidentally add a waypoint.

My first time out with the Litchi app yesterday, I made 3 missions, but once out in the field it was too easy to add a waypoint by accident, I ended up exiting the program a couple of times because of this

I have a habit of loading the Litchi mission, then immediately start it. If in doubt, I re-load the mission.

Also, when building missions, I re-save it many times so if a sloppy finger adds extra waypoints I can re-load the mission and continue where I left.

And after saving the mission, I re-load it and triple-check everything.

But yes, it would be nice if a mission could be locked and if there was an undo.

Agree with you, this is definitely a weak point in Litchi, hope the developers will add a lock and edit function to the application, would be an improvement for sure.
Upload should only be possible if mission is locked to avoid the problem of adding way points.
Adding waypoints or POI's can only happen in waypoint mode. In FPV mode the mission is locked.
If you then switch to waypoint mode (, load a mission) and check it before launching, I do not see how you could have problems with accidental added waypoints.

Adding waypoints or POI's can only happen in waypoint mode. In FPV mode the mission is locked.
If you then switch to waypoint mode (, load a mission) and check it before launching, I do not see how you could have problems with accidental added waypoints.

It's very easy to add a waypoint just by not have your finger exactly centered over load mission button.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20