Litchi and Image Transmission Signal on P3S

Reaction score
I just purchased Litchi last week and wanted to try it out today. I'm running the current firmware and everything has worked flawlessly with the Go app but I wanted to try the added functions Litchi offers. The problem is that I'm now getting an "Image Transmission Signal" error in Litchi and the connection in DJI Go is very flaky from the time I connect. If I do connect with Go it shows as not connected. Also, the camera is hot to the touch after trying all this. Another odd thing was that I tried calibrating the compass and got an interference error though I'm well away from any strong signals or powerlines. I can Uninstall Litchi and all goes back to normal so it has to be a setting or the way I'm using Litchi. Even the calibration works properly in the same location. This is repeatable with my Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S5. Neither work properly with Litchi installed even if I never launch Litchi. I'm not using a wired connection between the phone and controller and most of the settings are the Litchi defaults. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? Do I need a wired connection? The transmission channel is set to auto; could it need to be set manually? Thanks for any ideas you guys may have!

Sent from my SM-T710 using PhantomPilots mobile app

The GO app MUST be stopped in its entirety before using Litchi.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj