Litchi and compass issue

Reaction score
I went out to fly today and noticed my heading indicator and p4p orientation was off by 180 degrees. Having read horror stories about this I tried to recalibrate the compass. No help, still off. Opened the DJI go 4 app, it was fine. Tried recalibrating again in both the DJI and litchi app, no help. The litchi was 180 degrees off and appeared to wander a bit. Any suggestions? Also been taking off from the same place always so shouldn't be magnetic interference.

I know for one thing the Litchi app always reports a compass problem no matter what for me but doesn't seem to affect the bird. I've reported to Litchi they say I'm the only one getting it.

I have never had the heading indicator give the correct reading but thellittle AC on the map is alway right

Mine reports compass problem right after calibrating. DJI does not so it's a Litchi thing for me..as annoying as the DJI Go Wind App!

Have the same problem occurring to me, randomly. The thing is that I cannot tell what is causing this compass deviation. Sometimes change the place of launch, and it corrects itself (turning off and on all). Believe has to do with something nearby causing compass interference. ([emoji848])

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I thought they too but it's happening in many locations in the middle of nowhere and doesn't happen in dji.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.